Dr. G’s BrainWorks
The Brain Fitness Store and More
Position: Store Manager, HPM
Reports: Shelley Simon
• Provide the highest level of customer service
• Train, supervise, and evaluate employees
• Maintain and manage all aspects of store operations
• Demonstrate consistent predictable attendance, dependability, reliability, and punctuality
• Learn products and services
• Sell goods and services
• Have fun demonstrating brain games and activities
Qualified Candidates will have
• Experience, knowledge, and/or interest with brain games.
• Demonstrate organizational skills.
• The ability to articulate clearly and meaningful with a broad range of customers, vendors, and communities.
• A good memory and the ability to do multi-tasking.
• A good sense of humor and use it appropriately.
• Experience in specialty store retail environment(s).
• An outgoing, friendly, and energetic personality.
• A positive, focused, and selling-nature ability.
• A love to learn and play.
State Date and Compensation:
• Start date is negotiable
• Compensation based on experience and perceived-added value to organization
• The application can be downloaded here. E-mail your resume and the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or via post & fax:
Dr. William Gingold
114 Lincoln Square
Urbana, IL 61801
FAX: (217) 337-1750
Questions? E-mail Dr. Gingold at email@example.com